eJoist Account Roles Overview
There are three roles that a company employee can have with eJoist: a company account owner, eJoist admin, and staff. All roles are able to do the majority of functions on eJoist, but an admin or account owner can make specific changes relating to the company’s profile or subscription. These company roles are only viewable by employees at your company.
The Company Account Owner
The person who creates the company account is automatically set as the company account owner. To change the company account owner one must get in touch with one of our support team to make the change.
- make changes to the company subscription or cancel their company account.
- perform all eJoist admin functions.
An eJoist Admin
- add or remove employees
- modify employee job functions
- set another employee’s account role, either as an eJoist Admin or Staff member
- change their company’s profile information such as address and company logo.
To learn how to become an eJoist Admin, read “How To Add an eJoist Admin To Your Company”.
A Staff Member
A staff member is a member who has access to all eJoist interactions aside from modifying company employees and their job functions, nor can they change company account information.